The First Aid at Work course meets the requirements of the HSE (Health and Safety Executives) and follows British Resuscitation Council guidelines. This course is ideal for those working in higher risk environments, such as industry, kitchen staff and factories.
We can tailor this course to your specific needs. We are also happy to structure the timings to your needs if you would like to book an in-house course.
The content of the course will be:
- The role of the first aider
- Managing an emergency
- Communication and casualty care
- Unresponsive casualty
- Head injuries
- Low blood sugar
- Bleeding (minor and severe)
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Severe allergic reaction
- Chest pains (including heart attack)
- Spinal injuries
- Eye injuries
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
All successful students will be issued with a First Aid at Work Certificate which is valid for a period of 3 years, along with a first aid manual.