Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Payment should be made within three working days of the completion of the course. Alternatively, you may choose to pay in advance with your booking. Certificates will be issued on receipt of full payment, after the course.
2. Should circumstances mean you have to cancel your course, the following charges will apply:
- More than 4 weeks prior to course start date no charge = no charge
- 2-4 weeks prior to course start date = 50% of course fee
- Less than 2 weeks prior to course = full fee (ie, no refund)
However, to avoid any unnecessary charges, we will always try to accommodate you on another Little Knox First Aid course at another time. There will be no charge for this.
3. If you do not attend a course you have been booked on, and have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable.
4. If you arrive late for a course or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept you on the course if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable. (To conform with Health & Safety Executive requirements for statutory certificates, attendance at all sessions is mandatory)
5. On occasion, for unforeseen circumstances, Little Knox First Aid may find it necessary to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and offered a free transfer to another course date, or a full refund of fees paid.
6. Copy certificates can be issued upon receipt of a £10 charge per certificate.
7. The duties of a first aider can be physically demanding. It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure students are free from any condition which would affect their capability, and that they have the aptitude to cope with an intensive course of study.
Students should wear trousers and loose clothing as the practical part of courses may require physical activity.